The WattageWorks™ Meter Data Management System (MDMS) is a flexible
and intuitive Meter Data product that allows utilities and market participants to:
- Capture & store meter data from SCADA & other external meter data sources
- Review, edit & submit meter data to their respective RTO
- Transmit meter data outside of their organization to Counterparties
- Provide Settlement Statements auditing information
- Create Executive Level Reports
The Meter Data Management System can be easily integrated alongside your existing applications. The system can be
configured to accept data loads from your existing EMS, EA or SCADA systems in a manner consistent with your existing
technologies. Interface tables can be loaded directly from an existing database or through a flat file upload process.
View a slide show of the MDMS product: MDMS Overview
View features of our MDMS product:
Key MDMS Features
Download an MDMS Product Summary sheet:
Meter Data Management Summary Sheet
The MDMS Executive Level Reports module is capable of providing extensive executive level reports
to allow utility management teams and meter agents to analyze the accuracy and quality of meter data received from
field meters and SCADA systems.
The MDMS Executive Level Reporting assists users with analysis of:
- Primary versus Backup meter point usage
- 'On-Time' versus 'Delinquent' meter data submittals to RTOs
- Meter values exceeding 'Rate of Change' limits
- Meter points flagged for 'Repeating Values'
And other client-specific reports for analyzing meter data and settlement locations
For additional information or to schedule a demonstration of the WattageWorks™
Meter Data Management System, contact Celeritas at
email@example.com or call us at 913-491-9000.