Trading is designed to capture and maintain electrical energy deals, making these deals available to the Marketer
for future optimization as long as the trade is open.
||Traders enter trades as they occur.
Physical trades are submitted to the Interchange Scheduling
sub-system for processing. Those deals that do not affect generation and control area boundaries go through
counter-party checkout and submission for Billing.
Trading provides a number of features, reports and query capabilities for effective management:
- Supports the creation of Deal sheets for pre-scheduling, real-time and month long (or greater)
- Supports the creation of Contracts & Service Schedules and assigns Financial Partners to
appropriate service schedules
- Supports query capabilities to match related deals to facilitate profit optimization of existing
- Supports the capability to modify data within a single deal and to combine deals as directed by
- Supports the tracking of total megawatts bought and sold
™ Patent Pending